Ok, so wow, real life has gotten in the way. It’s been quite some time since I posted on here. My apologies, school/work plus raiding and tons of other things have gotten in the way. However, I’ve got tons of updates for you guys:
1. <idiocracy> has progressed to 11/12 25-man and 10-man ICC heroics. We’re currently working on both 10 and 25 man heroic Lich King.
2. Fîrewood now has the Raven Lord mount!!!
3. I’ve been secretly working on my PvP gear and my partner Unolith and I have recently just gotten over a 1600 rating. This doesn’t sound like much, but I assure you, it is monumental for me. Our goal as of the moment is to get over 1800.
4. I recently updated my user interface. I’ve been using a few new addons, and have gotten rid of some others. You should be able to take a good look at it on my UI page.
5. I too have been working on some of those pesky achievements. Most recently, I’ve been doing the Netherwing dailies, attempting to obtain a Netherwing drake.
7. I’m planning on getting back to writing more resto druid raiding posts here. However, I’m torn as to which boss fights people most want to hear about. I’ve done all the heroic versions of everything in ICC, both 10 and 25 man. So, here’s where all you guys get to help me out.
Next Post Choices:
This post will be an all-inclusive break down of the fight mechanics and how to heal most efficiently and effectively as a resto druid.
1. Professor Putricide
3. Blood Princes
4. Blood Queen Lanathel
Send me your responses by commenting on the post, emailing me at email@example.com or sending a twitter to Treehaelz.